Return to Message Board
Posting a Follow-Up to
2/8/2013 9:27:41 AM
I have qualified to do the Ascent. But won't run a marathon until October to qualify for the full marathon. Should I wait and do the full or just do the Ascent ? Need help to decide. With my bad knees I only have one shot.
To prevent SPAM your e-mail will be kept hidden!
Include original message in response?
Get New Code
Enter Anti Robot Spam Code:
Return to Message