This SERIES option is for Field 1 of the Pikes Peak Marathon (not Ascent) and is only for those WITH current qualifications for the Marathon Field 1!
If you sign up for this Pikes Peak Marathon Series option and do not already have current Marathon Field 1 qualifications as outlined below the Marathon portion of the entry will
be pulled and your entry fee forfeited. As in NO REFUNDS! The GOG/SRTR do not have qualifications and so those entries will remain available to you.
Next, "Series" means "multiple races." If you don't finish the first two races in the Series your Pikes Peak Marathon entry will be pulled and your entry fee forfeited. As in NO REFUNDS!
Finally, this is not the Pikes Peak Ascent so do not sign up for this option if you want in the Ascent. You won't be switched and again there are NO REFUNDS!
So take another minute and read over everything below before you register!
Return me to Entry Info page
I understand. Register me for the TCR Series w Pikes Peak Marathon - Field 1 pre-qualified
Only those who have finished the Peak in the last 2 years can sign up for both races (the Double).
TCR Series With Pikes Peak Marathon - Field 1
Qualifications needed to register for Field 1 of the Pikes Peak Marathon:
Peak Veteran of the last 2 years:
- Have run the Pikes Peak Ascent (not an ascent portion of a PPM) in under 4:15:00 or
- Have run the Pikes Peak Marathon in under 7:00:00
Peak Newbie or those who have not run the Peak in the last 2 years:
- Have run a marathon in under 3:45:00
- Races run before 2012 won’t be accepted.
- Races without online results won’t be accepted.
- Race distances other than marathons won’t be accepted.
- Splits from races including longer races and triathlons won’t be accepted.
- Peak veterans of the last 2 years MUST use Peak results for qualifications.
- See the FAQ for how to address Pikes Peak DNFs and other registration/qualification issues.
- You will need to provide your qualifying race name, year, time, and a link to your results.
- If the qualifications you provide can’t be confirmed you will be removed from the race and forfeit your entry fee! You WON’T be moved to any other Wave/Field/Race!
For this option you will be paying for all three races at once ($200 Series w Marathon + Active.com fees).
When using this option you MUST run the first two races of the Series in order to run the Marathon.
After the 2nd leg of the Triple Crown of Running any runners who have not completed the first two races will be pulled from the Marathon.
If you are concerned about your ability to take part in the first two races of the Series you should NOT use this as your entry method
into the Marathon! Instead, sign up for each Series race individually so that you will still be in the Series but you won’t be committed.